=(eGO)=? Tuck'n'role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamesauce

Famous
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
491
tuck can't seem to post this so he pmed me so i can do this for him.

Hey Lame buddy, I noticed I can't post anything in any forums, although I can read, so I'll send you what I guess I wanted to say. You can choose to post it or not, since I doubt any of the members here even know who I am :P Anyways, here goes:

Hey all, it's been a long, long time since I've visited here, and by the looks of it, everything is still running great. I notice a lot of my old friends have left or are on hiatus, but that's life. I also notice a lot of new, fresh faces in the crowd, and that means that eGO is still progressing. To those of you who know me - HEY!!!!!!! I MISS Y00!!!!! No, I normally don't say stuff like that, but I miss my little family away from family. I'm set to get married this year (YEAH!) in December, and I will probably not be playing DoD for quite some (more) time. I still love this group, I love what they stand for, and what they do. I hope to pop on soon to let you all kill me again. Have a great year all, and I hope to be able to be back in these forums and in the game again soon. Take aim and take care all.

Love y'alls
=(eGO)=tuck'n'role-RR- (THAT'S RIGHT! -RR-! TAKE IT! Unless the Baron has done some naughties, then it will be tuck'n'role-TR-...)



Thanks again, Lamey. Take care bud. Miss you guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top