PhIxX Forum Fiend Joined Jul 2, 2008 Messages 712 Jan 11, 2009 #2 Because of your ability to follow instructions, one of us will take extra care in making yours. Thanks!
Because of your ability to follow instructions, one of us will take extra care in making yours. Thanks!
F Frazar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 3,475 Jan 11, 2009 #3 PhIxX said: Because of your ability to follow instructions, one of us will take extra care in making yours. Thanks! Click to expand... I thought you took extra care in all of your sigs...
PhIxX said: Because of your ability to follow instructions, one of us will take extra care in making yours. Thanks! Click to expand... I thought you took extra care in all of your sigs...
R Radaka Rookie Joined Jan 9, 2009 Messages 68 Jan 12, 2009 #7 SWEET! Thank you! (and to answer your question, I offer a very humble, very soft yes)