[poll] no dumb icons over soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote1186777136=Harbinger]
Harbs answer:..Yes i did know that but in this case all players would have the same level of difficulty.
[/quote1186777136]

Well then why don't we force everyone to play at the same graphical settings, same resolution, on the same monitor, with the same speakers, and disallow skins?
 
Thanks Blindsfell, everyone in the topic was wondering how they could disable them and no one would tell us how or where to do it.
 
[quote1186784191=Yoo-Hoo!]
Thanks Blindsfell, everyone in the topic was wondering how they could disable them and no one would tell us how or where to do it.
[/quote1186784191]
Yoo-hoo, a bunch of us, including me, told you how to change them, in OPTIONS. The problem is obviously some need to brush up on their reading skills.

OK, a picture is worth a thousand words, so I screen capped them into photobook.

Click below and it will tell you how to change the settings so we can finally put this topic to bed:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/drop784/DOD1.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/drop784/DOD2.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/drop784/DOD3.jpg
 
...Are you serious, Redshift? Go back and review the topic, I think you've misunderstood what I did there.
 
[quote1186786438=Yoo-Hoo!]
...Are you serious, Redshift? Go back and review the topic, I think you've misunderstood what I did there.
[/quote1186786438]

I didn't mean you specifically when I stated "you", I meant it generically. If one reads Harbinger's original post, he seemed think it was a server option, not a personal menu option that anyone could change as in his original post: "I`m not talking about all servers just one to at least try it out (Donner specifically)."

Anyway, topic is done. If anyone wants to change their own options, go ahead. Everyone else will see whatever they've got set for icons.
 
My point was this: You did exactly the same thing to me that I did to Blindsfell. I was just sarcastic and oblique in my method, whereas you chose to confront me directly.

[quote1186788879=Redshift]
The problem is obviously some need to brush up on their reading skills.[/quote1186788879]

This is exactly what I was trying to get to. I was mocking Blindsfell for not reading the topic and realizing that numerous people had already explained how to change the option in their game. I thought my post was plenty sarcastic and straightforward (in the sarcasm) to not be misunderstood.
 
Sarcasm doesn't always work in text.

Anyway, whatever purpose this thread was for, it's probably fulfilled its function, let's let it die.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top