Need help with CS Source

L1m!teD

Poster
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
197
Hi I have a cracked version of CS Source and I tried to buy it over Steam but they declined my credit card for some reason. I asked my credit card issuer about any credit card problems and they said everything was fine. Anyway I was wondering if there is any way to install Steam files in the game so I can play on the EdgeGamers servers. Any help?
 
As an added bonus, a hard copy also includes DOD: source and HL2 Dm
 
Piracy is a double-edged sword. You get what you want, but it's never in the way you want it ;) it always attracts problems :)

That being said, I'm not going to be typical and bash you for pirating.

Just go to the store and buy it. I think Target sells it. If not, then try Game Stop
 
But there aren't any stores in my country that has a licensed version of it. They only sell licensed software and licensed operating systems, but games... Why do you even think I tried to buy it over Steam?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top