Is Windows7 any good?

L1m!teD

Poster
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
197
Hey guys I was wondering if Windows7 is good I was thinking of trying it but I first want a heads up by someone who tried it. I am currently using Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 32-bit should I change to Windows7 or should I continue using XP?
 
I would definitely switch over to windows 7, but make sure you have xp installed on another drive or partition because if you find out windows 7 wont do something for you, and you have no other OS installed youre SOL. It is a beta afterall, but its very nice.

-Blue
 
ive been running it for a few months now and I really enjoy it. Better then vista by far and I haven't had any problems gaming with it. Like blue said keep a extra partition though if you decide you hate it.
 
I'm digging it so far. If ya have the extra space it can't hurt to give it a whirl. :D
 
I'm going to Grab a copy when it comes out and then go from there :D
I've got to say i don't like the XP taskbar too much i like windows 7 and vista better
 
I love it, It runs amazingly on a laptop that is rated a 1 on the windows experience chart... lol :P (cruddy onboard gfx :P), not that anything else did much better.

I've got to say that I love it so far, and I'll probably be going out to buy it as soon as it comes out.
 
Alright I'm going to downloaded as soon as Call of Duty 4 is finished downloading.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top