Adobe Flash

HeavenKiller

Rookie
Joined
Nov 26, 2008
Messages
90
So I want to get the flash player on my computer for firefox so I can use it to watch vids... unfortunately my main HD is labeled D and I don't have a C drive (I have E and F though)... the adobe installer is preconfigured to install to C and doesn't give me the option to change the destination drive, so it claims I don't have enough room...

Does anyone know of a way around this?
 
Heh, I'm having the exact problem.

Try this:
1. Put in a flash drive/ any kind of removable disk.
2. Right click My Computer > Manage > Disk Management
3. Right click on the flash drive, and try to change the letter to C.
4. After it installs on the flash drive, copy it over. :)

Unfortunately this didn't work for me: the drive letter lists everything except for C. :/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top