WhohitPhIxX - Levharius

Levharius

Famous
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
572
Hey there Phixx,

Name:Levharius
Saying:"You may win a thousand fights, but you can only lose one!" If that is possible if not this is shorter; To lose is to die!

Game:TF2

Other info, If you know what The Forgotten Realms is, Drizzt is like one of my all time favorite fantasy characters, so any kind of pic o a drow elf (which is what he is) and a evil like backround if possible for the color. ^_^
 
Don't know about WhoHitMe, but I'm an old school D&D'er so I know exactly what you're talking about. I bet we can come up with something half decent for you, just give us a little time.
 
Woot :) Thank you, I'm in no hurry for one so take your time, I know there are alot of people who signed up for one
 
Levharius.jpg


Hope you don't mind the Jem'Hadar reference instead of the other quotes - it just fit better.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top