Edgegamers Website Slow Down

e MpTy

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
1,159
Hi I'm having major problems with accessing edgegamers.org when others do not have issues, I would goto www.edgegamers.org and then 90 percent of the time just do continous loading and nothing eles.

Now and then it will connect and load the website. I have tryed this on 3 other pc's and tryed Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Internet Explore 7+8 still have connection issues.

Any help I would be greatful!

Ps. At all times I have no problems with other websites.
 
This has been happening to me as well. I would click Edge Gamers from my Bookmarks and it would load for about a minute before timing out. You're not alone.
 
Same here, I have to google it and come in through there since edgegamers.org doesnt work.. or keep pressing reload.
 
yeah i havent been experiencing any issues... and i have thought about it, i cant think of anything right now, but if i do sometime soon, ill post it up here
 
yea

Try clearing ur history, cache, and cookies

i was thinking exactaly the same, probably the cookies/history interfereing with the loadup, clear al that as stated above, then if it doesent work restart your computer and try again, cant think of anything else, hoped that helped
 
It may depend on your internet connection and ISP as well. As is said above, try clearing out all of your internet history, etc. However, at work I have a satellite connection and it almost always times out the first time I try connecting, and then works fine the second attempt. Might just be an issue you have to deal with.
 
Clearing cookies history ect ect does'nt work. When this issue happens it is only edgegamers.org that does not want to load. All other websites load ok.
 
Have you shut everything down including the internet or router if you have 1. This will put everything back in synx.
 
Ok the person above needs more explaination to actually give some sort of resolve to the topic issue.(IMO)

My input:
I used IE6 for the longest time. What always made this site and the old site run slow was the flash running in the corner. The flash doesn't seem to be running currently and the page has seemed to load faster. Then again recently I zero wiped my drive and reinstalled and now using IE7. I suggest if you are not needed to look at specific areas of the page say the Poll Box. Then click the Double Up Arrows to minimize the box. Do this for each object you are not needing to look at. This will speed up your load times also. With these boxes minimized the logout process is really quick if you do all of them before you logout. The grayout process needs to be take off. By grayout I mean like when you do start>turn off computer your screen slowly fades out. This needs to be taken off is possible to speed up the process.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top