C CrazyWolf Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 2,720 Jan 12, 2009 #1 I'm in need of a new sig, to proudly display my new "O". Anyone wishing to make me one, It would be greatly appreciated. Name: CrazyWolf Division: TF2 Rank: eGO Go ahead and be creative, just base it on the info above!
I'm in need of a new sig, to proudly display my new "O". Anyone wishing to make me one, It would be greatly appreciated. Name: CrazyWolf Division: TF2 Rank: eGO Go ahead and be creative, just base it on the info above!
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jan 13, 2009 #2 Wow congratulations! I remember i made your current sig for you and im so happy your still using it, i will try and make you another! Congrats again!
Wow congratulations! I remember i made your current sig for you and im so happy your still using it, i will try and make you another! Congrats again!
C CrazyWolf Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 2,720 Jan 13, 2009 #3 Sounds good Darth, and thanks!!!
C CrazyWolf Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 2,720 Jan 18, 2009 #4 Bump.....Hey Darth, did you forget about me?
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jan 18, 2009 #5 No.... i never forget....