Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas.B

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
3,734
So, just now there was an update in DoD:S. When I tried to connect to Donner, it said "Server uses different class tables" :O

If anyone knows what's going on, please do share.

(Also, if you click Quick List in the bottom left of your server lists, it disables the weird pictures...)
 
Valve made a mistake. There will not be any DODS servers until they address the issue. This is worldwide. :mad:
 
But I just played on an Orange server? I was thinking, perhaps the servers need an update too?
 
Sorry Bas, you were a lucky one.

Dont believe ne, take a look at GameTracker. Almost 4000 servers down to 0 players.

There are a couple lucky open ones, but for the most part they are fake clients and bots.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top