Jumping Problem

dne

I made one post
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
6
Hi!
I have a very whats the word... weird problem. It's not just any steam game It's everywhere I can't use W or S at the same time I use the Space button and in other words I can't run and jump. This is a major problem for me and I have no idea how to fix it, it would be very kind if anyone out there could help me! :eek:

Thanks

EDIT: I checked settings and nothing wrong there (wasnt much to try out) and every other button combination works but not W/S+space. I switched USB input aswell and I don't think it has anything to do with macros because it doesnt matter if I only run steam and nothing else or only WoW and nothing else at all, the button combination just does not work.
Maybe it's just this keyboards time to go... bought it back in 2001.

P.S It worked last week and then suddenly one day after work the combination just did not co-operate :<

// dne
 
Last edited:
you may have a bind or macro set up with your main system that is locking out your keys. you may also have your keyboard set in windows to cancel out any time you push more than one or two keys at a time. check your keyboard settings in the control panel and see if anything strange is set up.
 
my keabord is set so that i cant push more than 4 buttons i think, mabey check your keybord settings ans play aroud a liitle in the until it works, thats al i can come up with. this sounds a little stupid but did you try pluging it in and out, or think about how old you keyboard is. Hope it helped,

-Owned
 
still..

I checked settings and nothing wrong there (wasnt much to try out) and every other button combination works but not W/S+space. I switched USB input aswell and I don't think it has anything to do with macros because it doesnt matter if I only run steam and nothing else or only WoW and nothing else at all, the button combination just does not work.
Maybe it's just this keyboards time to go... bought it back in 2001.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top