- Joined
- Jul 25, 2008
- Messages
- 71
Ok i updated from windows vista to windows 7 beta
I love it. or should i say Loved it
I was really cool until i decided to play monday madness yesturday.
It seems that if i try to connect to a tf2 server, I will lose connection right after i join.
I (for once) tried the right click-repair this connection approach but it only works for like 6-10 minutes.
the wierd thing is, it's not just me, my whole network loses connectivity.
The only way i can get it to work is if i change the seetting in my lan and then change them back again...
im running: windows 7
and an nforce 570SLI
I love it. or should i say Loved it
I was really cool until i decided to play monday madness yesturday.
It seems that if i try to connect to a tf2 server, I will lose connection right after i join.
I (for once) tried the right click-repair this connection approach but it only works for like 6-10 minutes.
the wierd thing is, it's not just me, my whole network loses connectivity.
The only way i can get it to work is if i change the seetting in my lan and then change them back again...
im running: windows 7
and an nforce 570SLI













