- Joined
- Dec 7, 2008
- Messages
- 1,357
I bring you guys not really a warning but a testiment to remind you to change your pw's on things that can damage your real life
I just got this email tonight
Dear Jon ------,
This email confirms that you have paid Chiefpick.com
([email protected]) $179.35 USD using PayPal.
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *CHIEFPICKCO".
I get to spend tommorrow sorting out a mess that isnt even mine but paypal has already been notified and is taking care of it.
The point is change your passwords frequently to avoid something like this ( my pp account had a 3 yr old pw)
" Dont let this happen to you!"
seriously guys if you have anything with personal information about YOU or your FAMILY either delete it ( the cards) or keep changing them pw's and check for viruses that might be keyloggers.
I hope this wont happen to anyone else
~Zerg
I just got this email tonight
Dear Jon ------,
This email confirms that you have paid Chiefpick.com
([email protected]) $179.35 USD using PayPal.
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *CHIEFPICKCO".
I get to spend tommorrow sorting out a mess that isnt even mine but paypal has already been notified and is taking care of it.
The point is change your passwords frequently to avoid something like this ( my pp account had a 3 yr old pw)
" Dont let this happen to you!"
seriously guys if you have anything with personal information about YOU or your FAMILY either delete it ( the cards) or keep changing them pw's and check for viruses that might be keyloggers.
I hope this wont happen to anyone else
~Zerg


















