New Cpu Motherboard and Fan, Will it all fit?

Angeal

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
995
Once i start working and getting some cash this is what I'll be buying
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...-details.asp?EdpNo=4362095&sku=MBM-N730A-5800

And a fan since it doesn't come with one >.<

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2604150


So do you think is will fit inside my case I have a full size case so.

This is my plan i'm going to get my video card *Since my dad still owes me that*
And my mom *owes* me 20 but she said she's going to give me Another 20 for baby sitting the kids :D

So Hey i get 40 dollor and a new video card!

But i do plan on buying me some stuff once i get a job of course.
like those stuff up there :)
 
Last edited:
Yes you can use the Onboard Video Chipset ATI Radeon HD 3300

Unless you want a Video Card that more powerful.
 
Alright 250 is prob all i can go for Tho

Should all that stuff run left for dead fine?
 
After upgrading 2 computers this year I would highly suggest you have a little extra money for just in case some thing is missing like take my first comp upgrade for example

Upgraded Mobo. CPU. and Ram all good right? WRONG

Mobo only had one IDE Slot so I had to rush to futureshop and pick up a new HD and while I was at it I got a USB hub

So I take it home finish building it all should be good right? WRONG

A couple days pass and it began to randomly shut down when I am playing video games or anything CPU intense

So I look up online and it is suggested that I have a Power problem so I look at a power Calculator and it says I need 380W mine is 450W so it could easylier be going over and shutting down so I buy a new Power Supply from New egg 750 W its awesome

Should be done Right? No

Still shuts down when I am running games and other applications

so I look online again intertubes say it could be 3 Problems
1)lack of power
2) over Heat
3)bad Parts

Just replaced the power supply so its not that and I hope its not bad Parts so next time It shuts down I run Bios and the CPU heat is 99 degrees Celsius so I could boil water on it

Buy a new Heat sink and it works great

This is with out having to re buy xp since I have to reinstall so many times:(


So the 2nd is a bit better

I had given the ram from the old Mobo to a friend and I wanted to upgrade my Grandparents computer which is like 7 year old dell

So I buy new ram for them from future shop for like $40 not that bad

I open there case up and if you don't know what a dell case is like its really awesome you pull at the sides and it slides into a 90 degree angle with the mobo and power supply on one side and the optical drives and hard drives on the other. They are all slide in so you just pull tabs and out the come

Down side of this case is the MOBO is special built by dell and would only fit a certain type so he had to buy a new case for $75

Sorry for the long post hope you don't suffer the downfalls I did

All money is CAD
 
Well i got a IDE HD so now i need a new HD and put my windows on that >.<
New Total is 302$
250GB Sata HD Since my that's all the mobo can use
 
Last edited:
Well i got a IDE HD so now i need a new HD and put my windows on that >.<
New Total is 302$
250GB Sata HD Since my that's all the mobo can use
No it has 1 ide and you can hook up a dvd and hard drive to it.you just have to set the jumper on the back of dvd to slave.and hd to master which it most likely all ready is.
 
Well i got a IDE HD so now i need a new HD and put my windows on that >.<
New Total is 302$
250GB Sata HD Since my that's all the mobo can use

aww new grand total started at $212 now up to $302
and tomorrow there will be a new grand total
and once you get all your parts and build it there will be a new total started for more parts you need
dont u just love the bottomless money pit known as technology LOL
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top