So I think its time for me to get a sig. The one I have right now is great
, but I would like to see someone whip me up something nice. I want a sig that is half INSURGENCY and the other half of a picture of a tf2 soldier. I would also like my full name on it with tag and "Insurgency Admin Recruiter". The background is up to you, but I like something with red or black. If anyone is up for this I thank you alot.
, but I would like to see someone whip me up something nice. I want a sig that is half INSURGENCY and the other half of a picture of a tf2 soldier. I would also like my full name on it with tag and "Insurgency Admin Recruiter". The background is up to you, but I like something with red or black. If anyone is up for this I thank you alot.












