Need a sig

kdub wB

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
735
So I think its time for me to get a sig. The one I have right now is great :D, but I would like to see someone whip me up something nice. I want a sig that is half INSURGENCY and the other half of a picture of a tf2 soldier. I would also like my full name on it with tag and "Insurgency Admin Recruiter". The background is up to you, but I like something with red or black. If anyone is up for this I thank you alot.
 
here u go ask me for any changes

[ame]http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj342/shadowz2795/eGOkdubwB.png[/ame]

eGOkdubwB.png
 
Thats awesome repo! How do you get the transition thingy with the soldier and the other image? I never know how to do it.
 
Its all about the layering. I usually over lap an image that will fit with another and start shaving it away with a low flow/op eraser. The method is pretty simple the hard part is making the backgrounds "match".
 
Its all about the layering. I usually over lap an image that will fit with another and start shaving it away with a low flow/op eraser. The method is pretty simple the hard part is making the backgrounds "match".
Send me a tutorial! Either through pm or here, pm would be best, please, please, pretty please! I really want to know!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top