These are his words....
Xylos/Piggy: I connected to steam, made an account, and attempted to launch Counter Strike Source. I got a message saying that I needed to install it again, so I said "Yes". I figured it wanted to download updates. It said it could not connect to the steam servers, and to try back in a few minutes. I've tryed multiple times, signed in and out, restarted my computers, turned off all startup apps, and gone through the troubleshooting page on support.steampowered.com twice. I still can't connect. it just tries to install it again when I hit the launch button, which is now "install".
Xylos/Piggy: it stops about 2/3 of the way in the first bar, which is "Preparing Counter-Strike: Source files for install..."
Xylos/Piggy: Servers are unavailable
Xylos/Piggy: HALP PL0X
**He bought it on a disk, dont know if that has anything to do with it though.**
Xylos/Piggy: I connected to steam, made an account, and attempted to launch Counter Strike Source. I got a message saying that I needed to install it again, so I said "Yes". I figured it wanted to download updates. It said it could not connect to the steam servers, and to try back in a few minutes. I've tryed multiple times, signed in and out, restarted my computers, turned off all startup apps, and gone through the troubleshooting page on support.steampowered.com twice. I still can't connect. it just tries to install it again when I hit the launch button, which is now "install".
Xylos/Piggy: it stops about 2/3 of the way in the first bar, which is "Preparing Counter-Strike: Source files for install..."
Xylos/Piggy: Servers are unavailable
Xylos/Piggy: HALP PL0X
**He bought it on a disk, dont know if that has anything to do with it though.**







