broccolicreamsoup's Mustoreo

broccolicreamsoup

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 22, 2008
Messages
1,806
Ya I did one Mustoreo they are not that bad now I know why djsatan likes them so much. I did this on my mac and I'm not so good with macs. so this is my 3rd one its the only one I got to work but I did it and it was only the after taste that was so bad. but it was good only would have been better if I had milk. And I only had Golden ones [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpb1qDjvjF4[/ame]

ya that me!
 
Ah mustoreo's.. The foundation of eGO.

Who knows, maybe eGO wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the greatness of mustoreo's!
 
was that a full vanilla oreo? if so then it is not technically a mustoreo... and you will be subject to ridicule and shame
 
was that a full vanilla oreo? if so then it is not technically a mustoreo... and you will be subject to ridicule and shame

That is true, Sorry but you have to do it over. This time with a real oreo. :D
 
Yes it has to be a real oreo not vanilla you faker! Also did i hear a plate smashing?
 
Ah mustoreo's.. The foundation of eGO.

Who knows, maybe eGO wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the greatness of mustoreo's!

I think we should honor it with an annual mustoreo cup championship where everyone eats the grossest thing they can fin and submits the video!!! OMG TM TM TM i just trademarked that idea TMTMTM lol
 
oh my god that is so nasty imma puke..lol cant we have like a chilicheese dog tradition, i would rather have gas than eat a mustoreo T.T
 
My mustoreo is comeing up!! I got promoted to advisor today, so mine is due. Probably do it tomorow
 
The "grossest" thing I ever ate was a hot dog with a tonne of BBQ sauce and peanut butter.

I'll have to make one of these eventually, I'm prone to "nasty" food, so I could probably eat a half pack of mustoreos.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top