Yard Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Currahee

Poster
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
238
Who was it that was playing several months back, that used the MG to move just about every piece of movable furniture on the Flash axis side onto the flag spot? And didn't anyone get some screen shots of it?

I was playing last night and I remembered that, it was hilarious, it really did look like a yard sale. Hope someone has some pictures for it :) I can host them if needed
 
Marshman and I did something similar in an argenten server, it took forever, but we finally got a pile. I dont know if he posted screenies of it on the forum, but he does have some screenies saved on his comp somewhere.
 
Furniture is a definite little known tactic on some of the maps. That couch on flash gets really annoying in hotel, but it does jam the opposing team up sometimes.
 
Very Funny!

Love what you did with the house, but I would fire the landscaper!!!!!;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top