Game Loads and it doesn't

Carnage

Active Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
267
SO yea, if you guys have me on Steam Friends, you would know. It says I'm playing tf2 or l4d like a bunch of times, its cause I'm loading XD. Pretty much I click and load the game. It says its loading, then it doesn't. So I try it like 5-10 times and finally it loads. It's been happening for a month or so, I finally got annoyed. Can anyone help? Thanks in advanced!!!:D
 
When the thing pops up that says "loading" it disappears and doesn't do anything, as in, even if you gave it a minute the game doesn't pop up? (as in all together disappears even in your task manager?)
mebbe try redirecting the shortcut in steam for L4D, give it a lil' refresh... if that makes sense :P
 
Carnage, when the game does finally load are you able to play it uninterupted? Does the game crash? Do you have any other issues aside from launching the game?
 
Carnage, when the game does finally load are you able to play it uninterupted? Does the game crash? Do you have any other issues aside from launching the game?

No, not that I can think of. Game runs fine after I click on it like 5x or so. Just bugs me that I HAVE to click on the game a few times to make it launch. :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top