Singing in Vent when Garden was in the same Channel. STUPID STUPID ME. No, ummm, probably cliff jumping into a lake from 80 feet up with no shoes on. I was 14, and i still feel a slight prick in my foot. 13 stitches on my foot.
Theirs one though, when I was like 5, I went to the Zoo. While I was at the zoo, I saw a flock of geese. I decided "Hey, lets go touch the geese". Little did I know, these weren't the friendly wild geese, but the evil knaw your eyes out geese. So I'm chillin in the middle of the geese, when I see a beautiful white egg. Me being the little rascal that I am, I decide to pocket it. Parent Geese weren't to happy about that. They swarmed me, their wings blocked the sun! , AND THAT is how I was swarmed by a flock of geese at the zoo.
I once spent 45 mins argueing with two friends, on a radio show I used to host VIA school a long time ago, which was better. White mage, Black mage, or Red mage, just to see how many people we could make turn us off. Good times... hm maybe that wasnt stupid.... just really weird.... same thing
when i was like 6 i was jumpen on some plywood and i left for cookies and came back JUMPED and landed in like 5 window panes :\ needed over 1000 stitch's or somthing close to that, or the time i set a forest on fire :S scary stuff.
Last year i had my first run in with the LAW... Any who i had something on my persons i should not have had. As the cop came up to my friends window i tried to get rid of what i had and threw it out the window ...right into the face of the cop. This story has a good ending though all charges were dismissed cause my lawyer was 1337
dude i can !up that.
In canada i got thrown out of 4 churches in a row for showing up in my PJ's that they gave us for this trip (some red PJ's looked really Satanic) and my hair was sticking up... made it look like i had horns. So when someone told me this i started lurking around like some demon and muttering under my voice. So they thought i was the anti-christ and threw me out.