You Know Youre A Gamer When:

Pshh you guys are just plain jealous of the Cardinals. I think Arizona deserves this; we haven't had much luck in sports in the past years, and we finally have something to talk about!
 
50. When the phrases 'noob' and 'owned' very aggrevatingly find their way into your everyday vocabulary, causing a complete lack of ability to make witty retorts. EVER.

~X~
 
Last edited:
51. When you start quoting TF2 characters at lunch, and no one else has a clue what you're talking about.
 
53. When you die and hit your mouse. And then immediately regret it because you hurt your hand.
 
54. replaying idiots of garys motd in your head
55. thinking of pyroing someone
56. bunnyhop around to work
 
57. Often do lengthy favors for friends in hopes of some good loot and a buttload of EXP
58. Blow on your food BEFORE sticking it in the toaster. (see NES cartridge)
 
68. When I swipe a credit card at work and it declines, I look at them and whisper "pwned" the open eyed stare I get is worth it.

83. My daughter and a friend snuck out of the house late one night. When I caught them coming back in hours later I told her she is "banned for 1 week" from her social life. The open eyed stare I got was worth it.
 
There all really funny. 41 is the only exception... I blame Mcnabb
<------------ Philidelphian
 
60. When you get scared while watching a horror movie, you jump up and attempt to noclip out of the room.

(People who have ever explored an eerie map in gmod for the first time will REALLY understand this one)
 
62. when you tell your teacher "Negative" when they say if you have your homework. Then try and stealth out of class.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top