seperated shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmeh

Famous
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Messages
511
well I seperated my shoulder while playing hockey so my arm is in a sling and I can't game for a while.

I'll let you know when I am healthy again
 
Last edited:
Awww dude, now you can't soldier anymore (nasty pun, lol Get well soon!
 
that sucks. take it easy for a while try to let it heal i separated my shoulder like 6 times. It will happen forever it never fully heals. take it easy man, i learned the hard way.
 
lol i know how u feel dislocated my shoulder 2 tbh, and it sucks. expecially when they pull and push and jerk your shoulder lol. and the rehab isnt the most fun thing either :( get better soon bud :)
 
Dude, i played with you a couple days ago....you were doing better than me :mad:
Anyways, feel better man!!!:D:D:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top