B bigwilly Active Member Joined Mar 22, 2008 Messages 399 Jan 19, 2009 #1 Anyone try this yet? Thoughts?
L L1m!teD Poster Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 197 Jan 19, 2009 #2 No but I'm planning on trying it. A lot of people told me it's great.
? ?moddedu Thread Junky Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 885 Jan 19, 2009 #3 I just read about it, didn't actually want to try it.
B BioHazardd Active Member Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 332 Jan 19, 2009 #4 Lol, I tried to install this on another HDD. It wouldn't install. Kept telling me I had to install drivers or something from a CD / Flash Drive / Floppy etc. So I said some vulgar words, and put Ubuntu on that same HDD, as I need to learn that. :/
Lol, I tried to install this on another HDD. It wouldn't install. Kept telling me I had to install drivers or something from a CD / Flash Drive / Floppy etc. So I said some vulgar words, and put Ubuntu on that same HDD, as I need to learn that. :/
Z zippy258 EGO Addict Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 1,228 Jan 19, 2009 #5 I dont want to waste any more computer space on random junk. If it gets really good reviews, then I will try it.
I dont want to waste any more computer space on random junk. If it gets really good reviews, then I will try it.
E e MpTy EGO Addict Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 1,159 Jan 19, 2009 #6 Multiposts about this subject, use the search function.
trykael EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 4,266 Jan 19, 2009 #7 Please refer to this thread and continue the conversation there