Case fan..

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
Anyone that can recommend a case fan (or a fan controller) that can help push quite a bit of air thru the fan would be really appreciative. I mean I want the fan to sound like its forcin the air at a really crazy rate. I remember like 2 years ago when I was @ Quakecon, I was sittin right next to this guy (his machine was across from mine) & his system was movin some serious air!! I mean it sounded almost like a blow dryer it was that crazy fast!
 
ok, well somethin that will move alot of air, but will be super quiet will def work. i seriously need 2 replace my 120mm raidmax fan that came w/ this case. i might just get a new case (dependin on when newegg will come out w/ their new deals).
 
Unfortunately the only fans that can pull more than 80 CF/M are expensive and require a 48V power source.

I recommend anything from Scythe
 

Latest posts

Back
Top