eGO wallpaper

Frazar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
3,475
I need a wallpaper for my desktop. 1440x900.

This is what I want

eGO (duh)
redish color (red spectrum)
style (choose any style... but i want it to look cool)

I want this for my home PC and my PC at school (i love to show off my eGO pride at school)

Make me proud my art corner peoples!!!!!!!
 
Well, if you dont mind, I might just use it to.

No credit taken or anything, I just need a new one aswell.
 
Ill make one....


NOT! Haha, lol, ive never made a background ever, but i can try, what size will you need? (In pixels please)

Or if photoshop can do it with inches, give me the measurements of the edges.
 
Darth --
He said 1440x900 is his resolution, which means those are thats the size (in pixels)
;)

I'm more then willing to try this, but where I can find a decent size eGO logo ..?
(The crest one, like under my biohazard logo on the left)
 
Last edited:
well what i want to it is the eGO logo and a redish background... but i want some extreme style to it. You know like a wavey look to it. Don't just go into paint and make the background red and have an eGO logo there... some style to it and I would love you forever. And so would Zippy.
 
well what i want to it is the eGO logo and a redish background... but i want some extreme style to it. You know like a wavey look to it. Don't just go into paint and make the background red and have an eGO logo there... some style to it and I would love you forever. And so would Zippy.

I'd try.
Cause thats exatcly what I have in mind.
But again, I need a picture of a decently sized eGO logo to do this, cause if I take the crest to the left and blow it up to a decent size, it looks god awful.
 
Darth --
He said 1440x900 is his resolution, which means those are thats the size (in pixels)
;)

I'm more then willing to try this, but where I can find a decent size eGO logo ..?
(The crest one, like under my biohazard logo on the left)

I tried finding a crest logo a while back. According to higher ups, a member named Red designed those, as well as most of the site. He had a child, and decided to take a break. Nobody knows how to contact him.
 
Here are a couple I threw together since my last post. They're nothing much, but I tried to make it resemble (though not identical) the website. They're in 1680 x 1050 (22" widescreen), but as long as you're using a widescreen monitor they should scale fine if you choose "stretch"

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/Xenophek/9178e8ac.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/Xenophek/b351480e.jpg

These haven't been approved by any of the Council. In fact, they haven't even glanced at these wallpapers. So be careful how you spread it around.
 
Heres my attepmt, the second one has a black border around it. I hope you like them, let me know what you think ;)
- [ame]http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq7/Darth0001/Frazarsbackground.png[/ame]
- [ame]http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq7/Darth0001/Frazarsbackground2.png[/ame]
 
I tried finding a crest logo a while back. According to higher ups, a member named Red designed those, as well as most of the site. He had a child, and decided to take a break. Nobody knows how to contact him.

Well that sucks.
I'm not going to bother, because the 4 that I look at it, although they look great, the logos blown up that big, make them look distorted and I don't really like that.

:(
 
There used to be a thread where he talked about his hiatus and how to contact him, but I can't find it now. I miss him - he's good stuff.
 
That is nice :D Both you and Darth made a good one... i am using your here, and darth's at school
 

Latest posts

Back
Top