eGO wallpaper

That is nice :D Both you and Darth made a good one... i am using your here, and darth's at school

I don't really like Darths (no offense to you, Darth).
Their too bright for my liking.. I like simple, kinda calm-ish I guess. Not like stare at it long enough, get an instant headache. :)
But hey, if your into bright, vibrant stuff, then Darths is perfect!


Lol, wanna know what the best part of this is?
I'm not using any. :)
 
lol well biohazardd your wall paper just beat the 24 hr test to see if i liked it enough to keep it on. and it passed :D
 
Oh and Frazar, tell me what the guys at school think of it, then give me feedback, and i might be able to make it better.
 
i dont use wallpapers at school darth :( The computers wont allow it. Sorry :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top