Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Jan 19, 2009 #1 I just found my Dell Destop speakers and they got alot of bass to them and Now i have Headset and speakers
I just found my Dell Destop speakers and they got alot of bass to them and Now i have Headset and speakers
S SixSicSix Poster Joined Dec 19, 2008 Messages 237 Jan 19, 2009 #2 Welcome to the awesome world of speakers + mic! Be careful though, feedback thru the mic is really painful to some people
Welcome to the awesome world of speakers + mic! Be careful though, feedback thru the mic is really painful to some people
S SixSicSix Poster Joined Dec 19, 2008 Messages 237 Jan 19, 2009 #4 I can't :x I have a Logitech Z-5500, so whenever I play CSS it sounds like real life
R Raider Poster Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 102 Jan 21, 2009 #5 speakers are great but i prefer a headset coz of no feedback and u are alot closer to the sound
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Jan 21, 2009 #6 SixSicSix said: I can't :x I have a Logitech Z-5500, so whenever I play CSS it sounds like real life Click to expand... I know exactly what you mean... my brother has one
SixSicSix said: I can't :x I have a Logitech Z-5500, so whenever I play CSS it sounds like real life Click to expand... I know exactly what you mean... my brother has one
W WitchPuncher Active Member Joined Nov 17, 2008 Messages 364 Jan 21, 2009 #7 I got a logitech mic and Logitech 5.1 surround sound x-530 i cant stand headphones unless listing to music at school or late night gaming
I got a logitech mic and Logitech 5.1 surround sound x-530 i cant stand headphones unless listing to music at school or late night gaming