J Jurgs Forum Fiend Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 683 Jan 20, 2009 #22 I always say e G O, although I hear e GO quite a bit.
B Black cat Forum Fiend Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 753 Jan 20, 2009 #24 When talking about the clan it is e GO. But the rank, that's pronounced e.G.O
Z zippy258 EGO Addict Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 1,228 Jan 20, 2009 #25 e.G.O Spaced out so my brain can process it
S sokO EGO Addict Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 1,355 Jan 20, 2009 #26 gotrice said: e g o but personally i say leggo my EG o Click to expand... So you're an egg? Hmm.. e g o
gotrice said: e g o but personally i say leggo my EG o Click to expand... So you're an egg? Hmm.. e g o
F Frazar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 3,475 Jan 20, 2009 #28 its an acronym, this it needs to be sounded out like one
G gotrice EGO Zealot Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 1,569 Jan 20, 2009 #29 Cr@sH said: So you're an egg? Hmm.. e g o Click to expand... yesh im an egg
H HL2master Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 23, 2008 Messages 2,052 Jan 20, 2009 #31 e.G.O. Always how i have said it.
J Jay93 Rookie Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 41 Jan 20, 2009 #32 Im not gonna lie.. e GO sounds kiiinda stupid. e.g.o def. sounds more legit.
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Jan 20, 2009 #33 your forgetting the most cruicial option i say it as 'The Best Gaming Community in existence!'
E e MpTy EGO Addict Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 1,159 Jan 20, 2009 #34 Does'nt really matter, leads ot the same thing "Edge Gamers Organization"
J_landry Forum Fiend Joined May 9, 2008 Messages 625 Jan 20, 2009 #37 Saying it eG O opens you up for a few to many jokes about the admins in the server having ego problems, so I spell it out.
Saying it eG O opens you up for a few to many jokes about the admins in the server having ego problems, so I spell it out.
J_landry Forum Fiend Joined May 9, 2008 Messages 625 Jan 20, 2009 #38 J_landry said: Saying it eG O opens you up for a few to many jokes about the admins in the server having ego problems, so I spell it out. Click to expand... oops, meant e GO, not eG O whoops
J_landry said: Saying it eG O opens you up for a few to many jokes about the admins in the server having ego problems, so I spell it out. Click to expand... oops, meant e GO, not eG O whoops
S Sprinkles? Active Member Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 270 Jan 20, 2009 #39 I say both but usually E.G.O more often.
2 2 F 4 B P Active Member Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 363 Jan 20, 2009 #40 I've always said e.G.O. e GO sounds weird.