M mindkrash Poster Joined Aug 28, 2008 Messages 215 Jan 23, 2009 #101 e.G.O, but to me it doesn't matter. Our actions speak louder than words.
D D-Tektive Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 602 Jan 23, 2009 #103 well when i read ego...like the word 'ego', i just say EEEGOH
R R3POMAN EGO Addict Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,178 Jan 23, 2009 #104 Black cat said: When talking about the clan it is e GO. But the rank, that's pronounced e.G.O Click to expand... Exactly the same for me
Black cat said: When talking about the clan it is e GO. But the rank, that's pronounced e.G.O Click to expand... Exactly the same for me
kevdawg I made one post Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 28 Jan 23, 2009 #107 e GO just rolls off the tongue better, although e. g. o. might make more sense.
M Monty Poster Joined May 10, 2008 Messages 161 Jan 23, 2009 #108 I always e g o cause its an acronym.
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Mar 27, 2009 #112 i started out saying e GO but i now say e g o
A AngelCakes Thread Thumper Joined Mar 20, 2009 Messages 1,031 Mar 28, 2009 #114 haha e GO sounds cooler
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Mar 28, 2009 #115 I normally say the letters individually.
BraveLittleToaster Active Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 358 Mar 28, 2009 #116 e.g.o. it's weird to say it ego when it's an acronym to me, but I'm a weird perfectionist when it comes to that stuff. I always want thing like that to be proper lol. I was a grammar Nazi in school so I suppose it leaked over.
e.g.o. it's weird to say it ego when it's an acronym to me, but I'm a weird perfectionist when it comes to that stuff. I always want thing like that to be proper lol. I was a grammar Nazi in school so I suppose it leaked over.
D Deacon DGX Hosting Joined Jul 1, 2006 Messages 414 Mar 28, 2009 #119 I don't see Ego or Edge as an option so I guess I'll go w/ eeGeo
E eAStW00d Rookie Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 97 Mar 28, 2009 #120 eGO im used to it so habits dont change