Updating my Motherboard driver and Graphics Driver

gotrice

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
1,569
Ok, so heres the deal, my computer which i bought back in 2006 hasnt been updated for the drivers. I think I need to update since I can't seem to play css or any game on my comp anymore (which doesn't make sense since my computer was ment for gaming). Anyways, I have a NVIDIA QUADRO FX550 for graphics or whatever and I went on the NVIDIA website to dl the driver. I'm trying to update my motherboard and graphics driver but, for the graphics driver, I don't know which type to download...I have no clue what AUTO CAD version I have...I NEED HELP

2. When I try to use the website to find what Motherboard driver I have, it says it can not find out. Hence How do I find out?


3. After dl'ing both updates on the drivers will that affect my computer files or anything?


thank you!
 
Isn't the Quadro a workstation graphics card? If that is the case, then it isn't meant for gaming. The workstation graphics cards are designed for CAD and other graphics applications, not 3D games.

It's probably asking for your CAD version because it assumes you have AUTO CAD. Lol.
 
huh? how do i know i use cad? u know what lemme add u via steam hold on

how do you know if u use cad? i dont have steam.i dont play any steam games,havent in years.
CAD is a program.do u use it?do u have it on your computer?if not just choose plain quadro drivers.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top