DoD:S?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xplag

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
808
If anyone has a DODS guest pass, please hook me up. I want to try the game out before I splurge a whole... pause.... 10 DOLLARS on the game in STEAM. From the footage I've seen it looks a bit too much like Insurgency, which I'm not too fond of, but everyone seems to love it so much.

If not, then can anyone tell me how much more epic it is than Insurgency?

I was going to post it in trade/sell, but I have nothing to offer equal to a guest pass... so I'll send you an e-hug instead :D
 
DoD:S is nothing like INS its much better easier to play then CSS but just as fun.
if i Had my guess pass still i would send it to you but they expire like a month after you buy the game.

DOD:S is much more rounded then INS look up on youtube for some videos ull like it alot
 
Last edited:
Every single DoD:S standard map is better than any INS map. The games couldn't be more different. DoD:S is also graphically superior. By that I mean players don't look like four giant pixels stacked on each other at 100yrds on low settings.

The gameplay is much better balanced in DoD:S and the action is much smoother. The learning curve is similar to CS:S IMO.

Personally I'm looking forward to playing DoD:S again after I move away from the land of cable hell.
 
DoD:S is nothing like INS its much better easier to play then CSS but just as fun.
if i Had my guess pass still i would send it to you but they expire like a month after you buy the game.

DOD:S is much more rounded then INS look up on youtube for some videos ull like it alot

I beg to differ, it's not easier what so ever, it's just different. Imo Cs:S is easier really. Also, it's nothing like INS. The maps are smaller and you can go on a solo as well, unlike INS.
 
its very simple...and the graphics are quite good or being 4 years old...theres consant improvements and new servers and such...very fun and team oriented and easy to learn...as for guest passes....dont have any
 
Still need that pass? I have one that i need to give to some one...and DOD:s is sooo much better than INS (in my view, don't flame me.) And easy to learn...with simple objectives...In DOD:s the battles last a lot less time but are fun. Come to the Kalt server when you get a chance, i can teach you the ropes. Plus, i want to see you in action...and the sewers need cleaning....(former S|R know what i mean right??)
RoffleWoffle.

(as for the hug...im good...thanks anyways......)
 
CSS Sucks and the aiming is horrible, and the gun damage is badly inaccurate. Get DOD:S :)
 
If you are curious about playing DoD:S or CS:S, all you have to do is watch a few youtube videos. Probably isn't your first guess, but it will give you a good idea of the whole game and what the main objective is. It is really fun. :)
 
DODS > INS

for me any day.. I hated insurgency so much when I played it xD everyone looks the same so i kept TKing xD or not shooting the enemy because I didn't want to TK.

But no DODS owns.. nothing even close to insurgency. It's quite WW2 accurate as far as the weapons and uniforms. The maps are fairly accurate of teh period and location. It is in my opinion the best Valve Multiplayer game. Excluding L4D.. that game just pwnz

There are classes to rack up kills with little skill, and then there are classes that are good for noobs and extremely cheap for experts.. it's just awesome. You can catch on quick.. as long as you have played FPS on PC before you should be fine
 
Got a gift pass, thanks a ton Roffle :D
Hopefully I can find some time tomorrow to play my heart out... but that's if I can finish my massive amount of hw before it :(

Oh, and e-hug :D
ihasau.jpg
 
Yay, feelin' the love...:p no problem mate, if you get the chance, play on our servers (I'm usually in Kalt) I'm sure you'll really like it and it's not that expensive. 10 dollars to support an addiction....erm....*hobby* won't burn a hole in your wallet:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top