Sad, I know

excuse me, that is not me in the first pic, i am =(e)= Gestapo
not =(e)= Sergeant Gestapo , is there another person with gestapo in their name
 
[quote1187185051=FluffyTheDestroyer]
Is that the timeframe where I was lagging so bad I was getting stuck mid-air?

Nice shooting, Tuck... :P Those hax you bought from Kamphy are working out. LOL
[/quote1187185051]What are you insinuating? That I'm not legit? LIES!
 
[quote1187204529=Mein Kamphy Chair]What are you insinuating? That I'm not legit? LIES!

[/quote1187204529]


Oh Kamphy... If I really thought you were a hack I wouldn't joke about it. Now hush, and have some pineapple. :P
 
[quote1187243088=Yoo-Hoo!]
I meant the "Rom and I were really bored.." screenshot. It says you're at 24/7 Kalt, but it's obviously Flash.
[/quote1187243088]

Oh, I was wondering what you were talking about...Yeah, that was when they were flipping the server around for some reason...maybe to get more people in for flash, then to switch to Kalt..I dunno..

[quote1187243142= =(eG)= Blue Cheese]
Maybe you should put this in your sig, not a thread??
[/quote1187243142]
It's hard to put 4 screenshots like these into my already kick booty sig...besides, I never said anything about other people posting their best SS's. You should have some by now :P

[quote1187243197==(eGO)= Vicious*****]
\nn/_ ( > <) Handle it!
[/quote1187243197]
LOL!! Never fails to make me laugh... :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top