Whatsup everyone, just reminding everyone to be extremely careful to who you add to your friends list and watch what links you click on!
less than a week a go someone added me while i was playing cs 1.6, he said he was someone I knew from the ego servers . (prob becase it's easy to see who your friends with)
He sent me a link saying it was a counter-strike video, I clicked and then I installed the "required flash player". It turns out it totally hacked my computer and loaded a keylogger on my computer.
The user stole my 4 digit steam account (which i now have back thanks to valve)... The hacker was talking to me by creating text files, with my name on it--it was like he had a remote desktop connection. Pretty scary...
anyway the hacker deleted my friends and sold my account to some kid for at least 120 dollars..... But I got it back so if you were on my friends list add me back up! http://steamcommunity.com/id/andyman3000
see ya around
less than a week a go someone added me while i was playing cs 1.6, he said he was someone I knew from the ego servers . (prob becase it's easy to see who your friends with)
He sent me a link saying it was a counter-strike video, I clicked and then I installed the "required flash player". It turns out it totally hacked my computer and loaded a keylogger on my computer.
The user stole my 4 digit steam account (which i now have back thanks to valve)... The hacker was talking to me by creating text files, with my name on it--it was like he had a remote desktop connection. Pretty scary...
anyway the hacker deleted my friends and sold my account to some kid for at least 120 dollars..... But I got it back so if you were on my friends list add me back up! http://steamcommunity.com/id/andyman3000
see ya around







...so it would be hard for them to not get it back to me... unless my identity was stolen 










