a build named "mystique"

spooky

Rookie
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
89
This my second build but my first spider system. Well actually its a rebuild so I should call it "mystique v2" which was done in October 2008.

Here is a list of the important parts with the price I paid (tax and shipping excluded).

Bought in October 2008
  • AMD Phenom 9600 Agena 2.3GHz Socket AM2+ 95W Quad-Core Processor Model HD960ZWCGDBOX - $119.99
  • GIGABYTE GA-MA790GP-DS4H AM2+/AM2 AMD 790GX HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard - $128.99
  • HIS Hightech H467QT512P Radeon HD 4670 IceQ Turbo 512MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - $99.99
  • G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F2-8000CL5D-4GBPQ - $67.99
  • Broadway Com Corp Okia-black-650 650W ATX SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply - $54.99
  • Seagate ST303204N1A1AS-RK 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - $59.99
  • Logitech S520 Cordless Desktop - $49.24

These items were re-used from the old mystique which were bought around early 2007.
  • Cooler Master Mystique 632 - $80
  • Samsung SyncMaster 906BW - $220

Total - $881.18 give or take. Not bad for a sexy build eh?

Here are some pictures:
IMG_3173.jpg


IMG_3175.jpg


IMG_3178.jpg


IMG_3184.jpg


IMG_3187.jpg

Do you guys see that ticket? Yeah, I got caught street racing and got my car impounded. Now I'm just waiting for my court date.
IMG_3189.jpg


IMG_3193.jpg


IMG_3194.jpg


Thanks for looking. Now wipe that drool off your mouth. =P
 
Last edited:
Some of your pictures are jacked up. Photobucket did the same to some of mine, I gotta go check and see if they're alright.
 
Some of your pictures are jacked up. Photobucket did the same to some of mine, I gotta go check and see if they're alright.

thanks for the look out bro. I moved my pics to a folder in photobucket and I forgot to update the links. hehe
 
What's a "spider" system?

Well to make it simple, a spider system is a build with all AMD parts. In theory they say that the performance is better because they work in sync. They have reviews about it too.
 
not too bad. Cable management could use a little work but its hard with a non-modular psu and a mid tower. Looks good man

-Blue
 
Hmmm...So I was just looking around the forum and I am just stunned to see the MANY 4870x2 and GTX 280 setups and now, it just makes me want to upgrade again. But guess what? Me no have mucho monies so now I'm thinking about buying another 4670 and do a crossfire setup. =)
 
Hmmm...So I was just looking around the forum and I am just stunned to see the MANY 4870x2 and GTX 280 setups and now, it just makes me want to upgrade again. But guess what? Me no have mucho monies so now I'm thinking about buying another 4670 and do a crossfire setup. =)

you must have seen mine :P

-Blue
 

Latest posts

Back
Top