- Joined
- Jul 9, 2007
- Messages
- 601
Thank you blackhawk and slayr for you help last night with the naacp clan.
Like I told their leader It wasnt the Naacp that was the problem. It was what they were puttong behind the tag that was the problem.
Man me and rogue went thru hell until blackhawk showed up.
being called racist and called everything in the book.
thank you for the help cause their were alot of younger people their in the server who were not liking it and wanted to leave.
I told them that it was going to get taken care of and not to leave. I managed to keep most of them their but a couple did leave.
Thanx again
Like I told their leader It wasnt the Naacp that was the problem. It was what they were puttong behind the tag that was the problem.
Man me and rogue went thru hell until blackhawk showed up.
being called racist and called everything in the book.
thank you for the help cause their were alot of younger people their in the server who were not liking it and wanted to leave.
I told them that it was going to get taken care of and not to leave. I managed to keep most of them their but a couple did leave.
Thanx again









Thats why we are here
You guys did the right thing by getting us and slayr made sure they are banned on all things eGO.




