chris89 I made one post Joined Apr 1, 2008 Messages 13 Jan 23, 2009 #1 I stopped playing for several months and now i'de like to start playing again but i don't remember how my tag went.
I stopped playing for several months and now i'de like to start playing again but i don't remember how my tag went.
I Israel Thread Junky Joined Feb 13, 2008 Messages 835 Jan 23, 2009 #2 I see your application here: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?p=211722#post211722 I saw you earlier in game and send you to this site. I see you found your name Castor_Troy. This need to be fixed and it is not so hard. Just so you know your in-game name and your forums name Must be the same. Request a new user name here: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/profile.php?do=requestusername Or change your in-game name to chris89 and edit your application to chris89. BTW I see your app was on hold but then I also see some welcome messages. A|R Member should reply to you soon and see what is going on there. Peace. Servant Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
I see your application here: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?p=211722#post211722 I saw you earlier in game and send you to this site. I see you found your name Castor_Troy. This need to be fixed and it is not so hard. Just so you know your in-game name and your forums name Must be the same. Request a new user name here: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/profile.php?do=requestusername Or change your in-game name to chris89 and edit your application to chris89. BTW I see your app was on hold but then I also see some welcome messages. A|R Member should reply to you soon and see what is going on there. Peace. Servant