Officer Pie owns!

zippy258

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
1,228
Officer pie was very kind and gifted me the full version of hl2! Please, take a moment to give him a pat on the back!

Thankyou, officer pie!
 
Also, while you are at it! Give a pat on the back to xosniper for giving me l4d! He totally owns! And make sure to wish him happy birthday today!
 
Speaking of gifts, I recently bought the Orange Box despite already owning TF2. Is there any way I can give this extraneous copy of TF2 to someone else? If so, what is the method?
 
If I knew you Dan, I'd ask you for it :D. Basically, you add someone as friends on Steam, and you gift it at the checkout. Not sure if you can do it after downloading both games.
 
i will make sure you kill him in jail to congratulate him

Well, if I ever go on jail. I am pwning on CS_Office most of the time.

BTW, it was no problem, zippy. I bought it in 2 different packages, so I decided to hold it until I got into a clan where I really felt a part of :)
 
If you bought the orange box through steam and once you download everything look in my games in steam. You should see under gifts 1 extra copy. From there you can gift it to anyone using their email or to anyone on your friends list on steam.

I also have an extra copy of hl2 if anyone is interested.
 
If you bought the orange box through steam and once you download everything look in my games in steam. You should see under gifts 1 extra copy. From there you can gift it to anyone using their email or to anyone on your friends list on steam.

I also have an extra copy of hl2 if anyone is interested.

Can i have it please aananaki add me :)
 
If you bought the orange box through steam and once you download everything look in my games in steam. You should see under gifts 1 extra copy. From there you can gift it to anyone using their email or to anyone on your friends list on steam...

That's odd. I don't seem to have a "gifts" section on my games list. This is despite the fact that I bought TF2 back in June of last year and bought the Orange Box just last month. I can post pictures if anyone wants, but I have a feeling that wouldn't quite help.
 
Try clicking on the Games tab, and then go down to Gifts and Guest Passes.

And then maybe email it to me? :D
 
Nobody else has an extra TF2? I want that game so bad. I guess I'll have to buy it myself.
 
WELL DONE YOU RICH BOY! if i had a credit card i'd probably gift Tf2 to Jesh, cooley and to any poor =(eGO)= member out there!
 
But i don't. Don't bother to say that well you should just take your dads credit card and use it. I'v done that befor when i went to buy this game and l4d. Big mastake if you don't have the cash to pay him back right away. So just for warnings do not try doing that on your mom or dad if you don't have cash in your wallet or if you can't get it befor your dad or moms finds out.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top