G Geno EGO Zealot Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 1,719 Jan 26, 2009 #21 iAwp you do know theirs an edit button on all your posts?
O Officer-Pie Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 2,571 Jan 27, 2009 #22 Yea... Don't triple post
J Jesh Poster Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 140 Jan 28, 2009 #23 zippy258 said: While we are on the subject.. anyone care to give me DoD:S? Click to expand... I'd make a trade if I could. I'd willingly part with DoD:S if it meant I got TF2.
zippy258 said: While we are on the subject.. anyone care to give me DoD:S? Click to expand... I'd make a trade if I could. I'd willingly part with DoD:S if it meant I got TF2.
J Juex I made one post Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 18 Jan 28, 2009 #24 Nice, you just made a gifting thread.