- Joined
- Jan 16, 2007
- Messages
- 6,091
Okay so Im trying to create a 8 player server on my machine with Steams Source Dedicated Server tool under Tools.
Well its vanilla, nothing but maps on it. Windows Firewall off and my AntiVirus software too (tried with it off, back on now). Port Forwarded and on DMZ port of my Linksys router.
So heres the problem, I can use my real IP: XXX.129.210.77:27015 not my LAN IP of 192.168.1.103 on HLSW it sees it. Steams Master Server List can see it for me anyways with that XXX.129.210.77:27015 on Server Info, BUT no one else can which sorta depressing cause I can browse the main server list for Counter Strike Source and see it but no one else can. Or if they do view server info when added to favorites it just shows Server Not Responding and the IP but no other info...
Anyways to cut a long story short, I was wondering if anyone knows anything that could help or if anyone wants to try to see if they can see it, PM me and Ill give you full IP to it, because I dont want to make it look like Im advertising a server that as of now, no one can connect to.
Any help would be appreciated,
Rogue
Well its vanilla, nothing but maps on it. Windows Firewall off and my AntiVirus software too (tried with it off, back on now). Port Forwarded and on DMZ port of my Linksys router.
So heres the problem, I can use my real IP: XXX.129.210.77:27015 not my LAN IP of 192.168.1.103 on HLSW it sees it. Steams Master Server List can see it for me anyways with that XXX.129.210.77:27015 on Server Info, BUT no one else can which sorta depressing cause I can browse the main server list for Counter Strike Source and see it but no one else can. Or if they do view server info when added to favorites it just shows Server Not Responding and the IP but no other info...
Anyways to cut a long story short, I was wondering if anyone knows anything that could help or if anyone wants to try to see if they can see it, PM me and Ill give you full IP to it, because I dont want to make it look like Im advertising a server that as of now, no one can connect to.
Any help would be appreciated,
Rogue




