flash down again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librarian

Active Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Messages
261
I'm just checking in, to see what the deal with flash is. I thought it was on the same box as kalt, so just wondering why it's down. Thanks
 
Does anyone know why the flash server keeps going down? This is becoming more and more common which is really unfortunate. Maybe changing the server over to a newer box that is not prone to crash like the existing one would be better. Thoughts?
 
I'm sure that the DLs and Advisors and higher ups are doing all they can with this matter. It's only a matter of time before it's up and running. I think they're trying to fix the lag
 
I know they are all working very hard and I respect them for it.. but why always flash?? why??? xD
 
If you let you DL's know when it happens, they can contact Slayr or myself to get the server restarted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top