S spooky Rookie Joined Jan 21, 2009 Messages 89 Jan 25, 2009 #21 Paraplegic_Ballerina said: ATI = poopy Click to expand... thanks for your 2 word input.
I Insurge EGO Zealot Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 1,795 Jan 26, 2009 #22 Thanks for the input guys, it seems bestbuy had an ati 4670 for only 20 bucks more and he got that!
bigbaddabooma Poster Joined Jan 6, 2009 Messages 228 Jan 26, 2009 #23 this is it?...he got ROBBED. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ards&lp=10&type=product&cp=2&id=1218007083797 cause the same one online 89.00
this is it?...he got ROBBED. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ards&lp=10&type=product&cp=2&id=1218007083797 cause the same one online 89.00
S SixSicSix Poster Joined Dec 19, 2008 Messages 237 Jan 26, 2009 #24 lmao: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814140095&Tpk=HD4670
bigbaddabooma Poster Joined Jan 6, 2009 Messages 228 Jan 26, 2009 #25 SixSicSix said: lmao: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814140095&Tpk=HD4670 Click to expand... yea but that the 256 not the 1 gig.
SixSicSix said: lmao: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814140095&Tpk=HD4670 Click to expand... yea but that the 256 not the 1 gig.
I iAwp# lolumad? Rookie Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 79 Jan 26, 2009 #26 you will make a good choice. I like the 9800 personally.
Y yellowbadger52 Thread Junky Joined Mar 3, 2008 Messages 789 Jan 27, 2009 #28 Paraplegic_Ballerina said: ATI = poopy Click to expand... lmao! ATI FTW!!! your just jealous cuz the ati gets girls put on their cards and all nvidia gets stuck with are dogs...literally!
Paraplegic_Ballerina said: ATI = poopy Click to expand... lmao! ATI FTW!!! your just jealous cuz the ati gets girls put on their cards and all nvidia gets stuck with are dogs...literally!
I Insurge EGO Zealot Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 1,795 Jan 27, 2009 #29 He had a $130 gift card for best buy so he only spent 20 bucks in total lols.
S spooky Rookie Joined Jan 21, 2009 Messages 89 Jan 27, 2009 #30 I would have sold that gift card and then got this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161251
I would have sold that gift card and then got this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161251