Browser problem

Geno

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,719
Recently I got a virus, I couldn't reload Norton Anti-Virus so I took matters into my own hands, and reinstalled my whole operating system.

The computer runs amazing now, fastest it's been since I got it, except when i'm scrolling down a page. Everytime I scroll its as if the whole page needs to reload.

If anyone can recommend me a good program to record videos, I'll take a tape of it in action.
 
At first I was using Internet Explorer, so I downloaded Firefox to see if it was just IE, but it's doing the same thing on Firefox.
 
Are you running it in full resolution? If so, it's probably your video driver. Every time that happens to me, the video driver is either bad or not present.
 
Looking up drivers for my card now(Nvidia 8800, I can't remember if its GTS, or GTX)
 
go to Start>Run> type dxdiag go to Display Tab (this will give you your video info that you need)

I did dxdiag already, for some reason all my Video Card info is N/A except the resoulution\

I'm taking a guess and downloading the GTX, if it doesn't work i'll go back and download GTS
 
I did dxdiag already, for some reason all my Video Card info is N/A except the resoulution

I'm taking a guess and downloading the GTX, if it doesn't work i'll go back and download GTS

or you can go start>all programs>accessories>system tools>system information
 

Latest posts

Back
Top