- Joined
- Aug 27, 2008
- Messages
- 995
Well everyday in then morning my Computer decides to play tricks on me, By this i mean this, Fail to boot, insert CD, And i have to go into the pc and unplug the 4 pin power cord and plug the power cord back in, I've try changing 4 pin power and it keeps happening some times it works and some times it doesn't.
Link for it,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136098
And my mobo picture.
So I'm decided i go with a Sata hard drive since they're cheep and all, But will i have to buy a power cord for it and cable for the mobo?
And i'm getting a 320GB and it beats my 160GB
Thanks!
Link for it,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136098
And my mobo picture.
So I'm decided i go with a Sata hard drive since they're cheep and all, But will i have to buy a power cord for it and cable for the mobo?
And i'm getting a 320GB and it beats my 160GB
Thanks!

Last edited:










