broccolicreamsoup EGO Zealot Joined Jul 22, 2008 Messages 1,806 Jan 26, 2009 #1 I'm looking for a program that's free that can record with high quality and easy to use
S SixSicSix Poster Joined Dec 19, 2008 Messages 237 Jan 27, 2009 #3 Audacity: The Free, Cross-Platform Sound Editor http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
Mike? Active Member Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 344 Jan 27, 2009 #4 SixSicSix said: Audacity: The Free, Cross-Platform Sound Editor http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ Click to expand... Yeah, I would recommend Audacity, great program. I used to use it in my programing class in High School.
SixSicSix said: Audacity: The Free, Cross-Platform Sound Editor http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ Click to expand... Yeah, I would recommend Audacity, great program. I used to use it in my programing class in High School.
P paquitox Thread Junky Joined Jul 13, 2008 Messages 770 Jan 27, 2009 #5 I dunno how much high quality u get with this two, wich i use, compare to others but Fraps and Xfire are good and easy to use.
I dunno how much high quality u get with this two, wich i use, compare to others but Fraps and Xfire are good and easy to use.
X xenophek Forum Fiend Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 735 Jan 27, 2009 #6 For video, FRAPS is da bomb. You can also record demos of source games and convert them. For audio, Audacity is good
For video, FRAPS is da bomb. You can also record demos of source games and convert them. For audio, Audacity is good
B Baghdatis Famous Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 423 Jan 27, 2009 #7 If you know what your doing, convert. If not, fraps or GameCam