Movie Software

ChocolateVillain

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
2,166
Looking for some movie software (so sick of windows movie maker junk)
Money is no problem.

Been looking for a decent program to edit some videos my friends and I make but want them to look more professional done.

Counting on you guys :P
 
If money is really no problem, then i think you have two choices.

Final Cut Pro, for macs

Adobe Premier (and maybe also Adobe After Effects)
 
The best, professional movie editing software is Adobe Premiere Pro, hands down. However, it costs a lot.
Next up is Sony Vegas. It costs less and lacks some features. I've used both, and I definitely like Premiere Pro much better.
 
If money is really no problem, then i think you have two choices.

Final Cut Pro, for macs

Adobe Premier (and maybe also Adobe After Effects)

was looking at final cut but dont want to go out and buy another mac......(macs dont ever like the way I treat them)
Going to try out a copy of Adobe Premiere Pro that was the one I was more leaning too.

Quick question tho, How reliable is it? User friendly to a person who knows his way around Windows Movie Maker?
 
My friend uses Sony vegas 8

awesome stuff i tell you :)
 
Last edited:
Adobe After Effects.

I haven't used it, but I have friends who have. They say it's the best out there, and so do I!
 
After some consideration and a nice fat cheek cheek I have decided to pick up CS4 Master Collection(Getting a sweet discount)
Going to be starting my web video series with my great buddy Hero.. Should have the first video up in a few months
 

Latest posts

Back
Top