Clan Name: EXtreme Gamers Organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

GardenGroveVW

USS VIN NUMBAH?!?!
Executive
Joined
Jun 15, 2007
Messages
9,217
Clan Name: EXtreme Gamers Organization
http://www.gametracker.com/clan/extremegamersorg/

This also doesn't just pertain to the clan above ^^ There has been multiple clans created from EdgeGamers. Its the fact that Extreme Gamers, is the most recent. So if anyone else has these same feelings listed below, send me a pm.

Alright ladies and gents. Apparently there was a clan started from EdgeGamers from the INS division. There are also rumors going around that we as leaders are all about "money." I don't know how clear we need to be on how much money we are spending on the clan from month to month. Our server bill is near 1500-2000 bucks a month. I currently help run most of the servers from EdgeGamers.

INS
TF2
DoD:S
CS:S
CoD4

5 Divisions. We Currently have 6 boxes spread throughout EdgeGamers. That's 6 boxes at ~230 a box so 6 x 230= $1380 + Hlstatsx at 15-17 bucks a server, that's A server. so 17 x 25 servers = $425. So that is just server stuff. That's not including website, band width overages ext ext. So it looks like its well over 2000 bucks a month. I don't know totals this is going of the top of my head. I don't deal with money i deal with servers.

So if you think EdgeGamers is about money, you are being told a LIE. We've put our hearts and SOULS into this clan and have givin up pretty much all of our free time dealing with drama kids like whats going on now.

This is a hobby guys, and its suppose to be fun. We are not against people that want to start their own clan, we are not against people wanting to do their own thing.

Don't take it to heart if we ban you because we feel you are a "potential" threat to our community. We are not going to let anyone get in our way of becoming the greatest clan out there. Again, we want everyone to realize we are doing this for you, not us, you. We've put in our HARD work our HARD earned money into this organization, and some people can only think that we are about making money. This is a non-profit organization, and its going to remain that way.

We have sponsors to help us pay for your servers, for your admin, for your stats, for your website. This isn't just ours, its the communities, without you there is no EdgeGamers.

So before you hear a story form young punk kid that thinks EdgeGamers is about money, come to me and try to tell me that same story. They are bringing up 7 servers and only have 17 members, that looks EXACTLY like EdgeGamers

Look at the name.

"EXtreme Gamers Organization"

But its cool, whats the best way to get known? Bite off the best clan there is and steel their ideas to try to become "better" then eGO, that's fine. Good luck, and have fun with the server costs, because they aren't cheap.


PS, EdgeGamers started off with 1 server. 1. That's it.


EDIT: Sorry guys i did some more research and i personally didn't know how much HLstatsx costs, so i'm being told its 15? 10? 7? or what ever for the first server, then its $6.50 or $3.50 or $2.50 additional server. So i stand corrected with the costs of Hlstatx.

Due to the new rumors going around i will be making a spot on the menu that has an itemized list of what we pay for. This will not include server costs. It will have companies names on it to where you can figure it out your self if you are that concerned.
 
Last edited:
I don't know why people branch off I know im not leaving the clan I love it here no matter what other clans offer I have many friends here and intend to stay
 
Man, I love eGO and would never branch off...or leave. What is really annoying is that when the branch offs say that they're better than us...which angers me.
eGO 4 Life!:D
 
You guys are the best!! With out eGO I think I would be lost. Never have I seen such a strong community(even in WoW clans) then what we have here. Gaming outside of eGO I see so many clans try and be what eGO is now. I wish the best for them but I believe edge gamers is the pinnacle of a top notch FPS clan.

Too all the impotent names out there that help eGO strive to be what it is now I thank you(If I was a writer an awesome quote would be inserted here for the thanks I have to eGO)

But most importantly I thank the memebers and pubbers out there keeping the servers full and just having a blast. I thank you all for letting me frag with you guys :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top