B BaNgArAnG I made one post Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 3 Jan 27, 2009 #1 Whats up eGo. Stoppin by to say hello. I love the servers you run. See you all in-game!
RoffleWoffle Active Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 406 Jan 27, 2009 #2 Hello! Nice to um...speak to you...thanks for playing in our servers and I hope you had a great time!!! RoffleWoffle
Hello! Nice to um...speak to you...thanks for playing in our servers and I hope you had a great time!!! RoffleWoffle
B B man Thread Thumper Joined Oct 13, 2008 Messages 1,026 Jan 27, 2009 #5 Welcome to the forums man. Good to see you here. If you want pick a division and join up!
B BloodyBunny Thread Junky Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 820 Jan 28, 2009 #7 lol thanks we love our servers too =D
B Bas.B Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 3,734 Jan 28, 2009 #9 Hey, welcome to the community
KURDT_COBAIN EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Aug 9, 2007 Messages 1,269 Jan 28, 2009 #10 You Like eGO then join us.. The community loves all those who love the community...
H H.Kilo Active Member Joined Dec 4, 2008 Messages 297 Jan 28, 2009 #12 Thanks for telling us you appreciate us because some people don't can you imagine that lol