Hay you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. If you have mid terms on your mind, that means you are not concentrating on the game and I may shoot you more. Since you've owned me, it may be a chance for me to turn the table. Alright, that is selfish. Of course I will ban you when I see you in game. (Just joking about the ban). Good luck
 
;)first things first, an that means school. DoD wont get you a good job later on, so do the school thing, we will always be here
 
Hey, I hope it's not an English test.....because you used the wrong version of "hay". That is what horses eat. "Hey" is the proper use.:p
Anyways man, good luck on your tests and i will shoot you in the face if I see you on. That should make you realize you shouldn't be on. Then I'll yell at you.
Haha,
RoffleWoffle
 
We can do that certainly lol also put in ban request for yourself lol jk jk Ill Just yell at you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top