[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC16dqGU9q8[/ame] watched this video
Got the 3 files needed (GCF, VTF, and Net.2)
I was up to speed with the video until 3:20 and then the guy lost me... Somehow I need to access the .TGA file but it wont let me... Help plz?
And do i need something like Photoshop or something like that? Cause if so can you link me the site to download it? I am good at programming (do it in school all the time) It's just this guy lost me.
Got the 3 files needed (GCF, VTF, and Net.2)
I was up to speed with the video until 3:20 and then the guy lost me... Somehow I need to access the .TGA file but it wont let me... Help plz?
And do i need something like Photoshop or something like that? Cause if so can you link me the site to download it? I am good at programming (do it in school all the time) It's just this guy lost me.







